Your shopping cart is empty!
Things we've come to love about the French? Du pain, du vine et du fromage, just to name a few, and of course their style. The secret to those stylish wardrobe staples? Claudie Pierlot, the chic label giving us that ‘je ne sais quoi’ in the shape of the Gabon coat, spun from a wool-blend. Cut from a masculine tailored shape, it has a muted Prince of Wales check, detailed by an offsetting colourful line – it is from the brand’s SS19 collection, after all.
- Claudie Pierlot wool-blend coat
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Peak lapels, long sleeves, double-breasted, all-over plaid weave, flap pockets at front, spilt vent at back, fully lined
- 64% viscose, 20% wool, 12%polyester, 4%polyamide; lining 100% viscose, 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size medium: Length 35"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size medium
CLAUDIE PIERLOT Gabon wool-blend coat KKGMAYJ